Our EqUUal Access community is a special and dear group of people within the larger Unitarian Universalist community. Many of us deal with challenges that are daunting on a regular basis.
I would like to share some possible questions for reflection as we begin 2014:
- What were your deepest joys during 2013?
- In what ways did you make a difference in someone else’s life in 2013?
- How did you change in a positive way during 2013?
- How did another person or group offer you help or kindness during 2013?
- What was one important thing that you learned during 2013?
- In what way do you hope to make a difference in someone’s life or in the world in 2014?
- How would you like to change in a positive way during 2014?
- To whom would you like to offer your help or kindness during 2014?
With peace and hope,
Rev. Marcia Marino, D.Min.
Chair of Right Relations, EqUUal Access